Everyone knows that renting a giant slide or bounce house in Utah can be the most enjoyable experience you can have as a family, but sometimes it’s just too cold or rainy or Bounce Bounce Mania is full and can’t schedule it today. Don’t forget to try to book as far in advance as possible, because we fill up fast!
Here’s your list of fast and easy activities to keep those little ones from being too bored:
- Have a board game marathon.
- Go camping inside and make tents with furniture and sheets
- Build a fort.
- Make up and perform a play.
- Have a fancy tea party
- Write letters (actual ones on paper) to mail to friends and relatives.
- Bake chocolate chip cookies
- Play Charades.
- Get out the video camera and interview your kids or have them sing their favorite songs.
- Look at old pictures.
- Watch old video tapes.
14. Mini marshmallow game- throw them into each other’s mouths
- Tie dye t-shirts.
- Go bowling.
- Visit a museum.
- Make paper airplanes.
19. Family Fire drill
- Clean and Play in the garage.
21. Go to the library.
- Clean out their toys. Together decide which to keep and which to donate to charity.
- Go outside and jump in puddles. Rent a bounce house or slide from Bounce Bounce Mania
- Go worm hunting.
- Make soup.
- Dance party!
- Have a swim party in the bathtub complete with swimsuits, goggles, and toys
- Build a card house.
- Do a science experiment. Tornado in a bottle, vinegar and baking soda volcano, etc.
30.Take a nap with lotsa pillows on the living room floor
Bonus: Call 801-438-3695 and tell them you’re booking in advance and get $30 off any rental any day.