We have all seen it – the vibrant, giant, inflatable bouncy fortress established in someone’s backyard for a birthday celebration event.
Bounce houses/castles make an amusing focal point for a child’s birthday or any other party or event. They can develop a memorable encounter for both your youngster and visitors. If you’re thinking about renting out a bounce house for your youngster’s approaching special day celebration, here are some pros, cons, and suggestions need to know.
Bounce Residences are thrilling: Kids adore bounce castles and slides, whether they’re wet or dry! It’s fantastic exercise and they’ll be on it hours, sweating off all that pent-up energy. Bouncy castle celebrations are awesome– your child will certainly remember that special day party for his or her whole life.
Bounce Houses are for boys and girls: If there will be boys and girls at the event, a bouncy fortress will certainly keep everyone delighted and captivated. You will not have to put together separate birthday celebration tasks for guys and gals.
Inflatable rentals make events basic: The bounce house will certainly be your party’s focal point. Bounce Bounce Mania sets it up for you, giving you time to get the remainder of the pre-party established.
Clean up is simple also – just let us deflate the bounce house for you and haul it away.
Bounce houses and slides should have continuous adult supervision: You should have at least one adult devoted to keeping an eye on the bounce house or slide. Contact member of the family, neighbors, or ask the other moms and dads if they would be willing to volunteer if needed.
Bounce houses can be expensive: Lucky for you, Bounce Bounce Mania has the best prices and discounts for referrals: bouncy castles, slides wet or dry can be rented all day long for less than $70 on weekdays, but much less than $200 even on weekends.
Just make sure the kids follow the safety rules and there’s nothing to worry about.
Adolescents and even grownups will get in the bounce house: It’s inevitable! If there will be teens or various other grownups at this event, they would like to jump around in the bounce castle too. If this is the case, designate a time for older kids, adolescents, or grownups to make use of the bounce house or slide. Permitting teenagers or adults in the inflatable bouncer with small children can improve possibilities for injury.
Your next-door neighbors will certainly see the bounce house: Unless you have a very higher fenced-in backyard, your next-door neighbors can visit the huge, inflatable castle in your backyard. If there are various other kids in your area, word will spread quickly. Next thing you know, you have children from all over the neighborhood pounding down your door, wanting to get in on the fun. You might not mind this, but remember, this adds to the number of kids, so you’ll need to keep your eye on them.
Bounce inflatables set a precedent: You choose to get a bounce house for your youngster’s special day celebration and the special day party goes off without a hitch. Your child’s birthday celebration rolls around next year and he or she wants the bounce house once again. No matter what your economic scenario, this will not be a problem. We give special customer discounts all the time.
Below are a few tips for throwing a bounce house, castle, or slide event for kids:.
– Our Bounce houses and slides are huge and can accommodate 10 kids or more, but make certain you rent the appropriate number of units for the amount of friends and families invited.
– Bounce Bounce Mania rents units for all day. That can mean from 7AM to 9PM
– Plainly state on the invitation that there will be a bounce house or slide wet/dry at the event. State that children need to wear play clothes and bring their swimwear if you’re renting a wet slide (one of our most popular units!) to the event.
– Meet the children en masse before making use of the inflatable baby bouncer. Clearly explain the regulations (no rough-housing or hard toys, etc). Be prepared to kick out any kid which isn’t really adhering to the rules.
– Serve Cake AFTER bouncing or you’ll be cleaning up vomit in your yard.
– You’ll need to have the bouncy castle in your own yard or at a public park.
– You might need to supply a generator at a public park. Contact us for any details.
– We will supply electrical cords, hoses, etc. No problem. We will set up the inflatable and take it down.